I need help reading these postcards

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
User avatar
lljg
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 04 May 2010, 18:24

Re: I need help reading these postcards

Post by lljg »

Thank you again maestra!! I truly appreciate this information! But, how can I send an email to the priest when I do not know Italian? Also, if I am able to write to him, what do I ask? Any suggestions?

Jean
Jean

Researching ancestors/relatives from/in Santa Maria Capua Vetere (and possibly other parts of Italy) - surnames: Vollero/Vollaro, Munno, Russo, de Rosa, Rauso, Santora, Longo
User avatar
maestra36
Master
Master
Posts: 3422
Joined: 19 Oct 2007, 00:00

Re: I need help reading these postcards

Post by maestra36 »

I sent you a private message. Hope you see it and it helps.
User avatar
lljg
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 04 May 2010, 18:24

Re: I need help reading these postcards

Post by lljg »

Thank you SO MUCH maestra! I truly appreciate all of your help!! God Bless You!!

Jean
Jean

Researching ancestors/relatives from/in Santa Maria Capua Vetere (and possibly other parts of Italy) - surnames: Vollero/Vollaro, Munno, Russo, de Rosa, Rauso, Santora, Longo
Post Reply