I am trying to track down more information about my mothers family. She is a Milazzo and I am trying to extended the family tree from where I am currently stopped.
The oldest Milazzo in Birmingham, Alabama, United States is:
My mother's Fathers Side of the family:
Guiseppe " Joe" Milazzo
Born: 1865 Bisacquino, Palermo, Italy
Died: 1943 Birmingham, Alabama USA
Married to:
Leonarda Plaia
Born: 1870
Died: 1940
I am also looking for anything on:
My mother's Mother Side of the family ( I think from Naples)
Salvatore Tripi
Born: 1869 Italy
Died: 1937 USA
Married to:
Leonarda Fiorella
Born: 1879 Italy
Died: 1943 USA
Any information would be greatly appreciated. I have 450 decendents in the Birmingham Milazzo family.
I am also looking for a Milazzo Crest
Many thanks in advance to all of you. I am very proud of my Italian heritage and I want to find out as much as I can to pass on to my family and children.
Mick


