Hi,autohcat wrote:I am looking for information on my Great Grandfather's family. I know he was born in Filadelfia, and according to a loosely thrown together version of our family tree, he was born in 1873. He died in the U.S. in 1941 and not much of his family origin is known by those of us still living.
I found on the World War I Draft Cards, Rossi (Rosario) Frucci, born October 17, 1873. He was living in Berrien, Michigan. His wife was listed as Anna. The Draft card is hard to read because of the writing.
If you wanted to look at it yourself. This is the microfilm # 1675069. you can rent it at the FHC nearest you. Serial # 2762 and Order #3117.
Rosario (age 56) and his wife, Anna (age46) are in the 1930 Census in Niles, Berrien County, Michigan. They were married about 1901. Rosario was naturalized in 1917.
In the 1930 census with Rosario and Anna are the following children are listed:
Dominic age 27 was married to Teresa, with their children Rossi, Anna, and Mary Jane.
Tony (age 19),
Bruno (age 16),
Veronica (age 11),
John (age 9),
Victor (age 4)
They were living at 1007 Duliria Lane (not sure if that's the correct spelling of Street)
You can always write to the State of Michigan for his death certificate. Do a search on google on how to obtain vital records from Michigan.
Hope this helps.
Trish


