Francesco Antonio Ianniello

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
oilman19
Master
Master

Francesco Antonio Ianniello

Post by oilman19 »

I found my ggf tonite. :D I have it pretty much figured out (I think). It looks like he was born 25 Dec 1856 to Salvatore 28 of deceased Antonio. His mother was Domenica Stellato 28 of Nicola. I'm not getting whether they are from Santa Maria (which may have had a different name in 1856).
I believe this solves the question of his mother's surname from their Atti Di Matrimoni.
Am I missing anything important? Can someone also translate the annotation for me.

http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... th1856.jpg
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: Francesco Antonio Ianniello

Post by liviomoreno »

The annotation states that Francesco Antonio Iannello married Rosa Scialla on Nov 26 1882.
oilman19
Master
Master

Post by oilman19 »

That confirms what I know.
Thank you, Livio.

Jim
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

You got it all... I posted to your Anna Scialla thread.

Yes, they were all from SMCV

T.
oilman19
Master
Master

Post by oilman19 »

Thank you so much for your help. I waited a long time to find these records. They were my maternal GF parents and I had not made much progress on his family. I now have a larger portal to the past.
Thank you, Thank you.

Jim
Jim

Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

Looking at the notation, you could definitely make a case for Anna. The "A" resembles the "A" in Antonio.

T.