Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Hi.
I have Maria Teresa Busico born 17 Dec 1856 to Gaetano 43 contadino, of deceased Pasquale
and ???ola Pa??ale 30 of Agostino.
I believe Teresa's mother is the same as the mother listed on 2 previous threads for Busico matrimoni's. The translation was thought to be Pascala Arvaldi. Is it possible for someone to look at all 3 documents (I wish I knew how to picture them all on this post) and see if this translation is correct? On at least 1 document, the surname must be listed 1st.
I am confused. If this is the same person, how can the script look so different? Please help.
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Your translation is correct. As for the mother's name, it looks like Pascala Ariola. Will look at the 2 previous documents to compare.
T.
edit:
Took a look at the other 2 docs (matrimoni)...they all look similar, but no definitive name jumps out! My one conclusion is that it is definitely NOT Arvaldi.
Thinking...Ariola, Arioli, Oriola, Orsola....
The legal requirements for recognition of Italian citizenship claims made by persons born abroad, but whose births were never registered with an Italian consular agency, vary considerably according to particular circumstances, and also depend upon existing treaties between the Italian Republic and v...