Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
I'm so glad we could help you and your mother find some records for your family .
Irish records are not as easy to find, or as complete as records in Italy.
If you want to go ahead and post what you have under "Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy", we would be happy to see what we can do to help.
Also, on the left side of this page you'll find a link to the Irish Genealogy Forum.
Valarie
How cool....I'll join the Irish Genealogy website and you'll know me because I've made it similar this one "bhamHicks. Maybe you can get me passed the road block I have. I'd rather just send you it in an e-mail...but you are probably covered up with requests.
Hi BhamMilazzo, I just sent you a private message... we are looking for some of the same ancestors! My husband's grandmother was Rose Angela Trippi, first cousins (I think that's right) to Aunt Mil, who was your grandmother... the great grandfathers were brothers, Salvatore (Sam) and Andrew (Henry) Trippi. Whew. One interesting thing I have run across is the Alabama death records for Henry and Sam were similar (parents Dominick Trippi and Rosalee Tedesca) -- the maiden name of Henry's wife was Fiorella, and the maiden name of Sam's wife Leanora was also Fiorella, right? So, did the Trippi brothers marry Fiorella sisters? My husband's Aunt Rose Arcara said she called your grandmother Zia Narda... anyway, sounds like we are down similar paths, email me when you get a sec and we can get together. I live in the Hoover area, so I'm betting we are close by each other. Donna Garner Arcara (I left my info in a pm)
Ever since I was a little boy, my dad would show me my great grandfather's card, and tell me that he was a count in Italy. I was always intrigued by that, but never really thought about asking my grandmother questions, or anyone else for that matter. About ten years ago, as more and more information...