http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q44/ ... th1884.jpg
I am not as familiar with death records. I see that it names her husband and parents but am not sure what other information this holds...
Can some translate this for me?
Thank you very much!
katie
death record translation
Re: death record translation
The record is dated Feb 26, 1883 at 8:30 a.m. but the death took place yesterday on the 25th. Celesta was 29 and 1 month and a spinner at the time of her death at 9:01 p.m. on the 25th in the house at 36 Via Pareta. Her father Biagio, deceased, had been a bracciante or farmhand when he was alive and lived in the town. Her mother, Annadomenica was a farmer living in the town. Celeste was the wife of Gaetano di Loreto. Witnesses Taddeo di Loreto, age 56, a farmhand and Domenico Micalone, age 60, also a farmhand.
Informants: Luigi Senatore, age 50, farmhand living in Capistrano, and Antonio Cerasoli, age 4? (forty something-the document is cut off)-farmhand living in Capistrano
Informants: Luigi Senatore, age 50, farmhand living in Capistrano, and Antonio Cerasoli, age 4? (forty something-the document is cut off)-farmhand living in Capistrano
Re: death record translation
meant to type Celeste and not Celesta
Re: death record translation
Mother's surname looks like it could be Amicorelli.
T.
T.
Re: death record translation
Yes, one record said Micorelli but another said Amicorelli
Re: death record translation
Tessa,
I found new death records - I made a new post - if you can help me I'd appreciate it!
Thanks!
katie
I found new death records - I made a new post - if you can help me I'd appreciate it!
Thanks!
katie
Re: death record translation
Sure, be glad to help 
T.
T.

