Musto, Nuzzolo matrimoni
Re: Musto, Nuzzolo matrimoni
Jim, These Perrottas were related to my Perrottas.My great great grandfather was Cesare the son of Giuseppe Perrotta and Rosa della Ratta.{her name was della Ratta just like the counts of Caserta}
Re: Musto, Nuzzolo matrimoni
We are on the same page. I have documents for Cesare's children but have never been able to fit him into my family tree. I never knew his parentage. I do have the morti for his brother Domenico which indicates his mother is named Rosa La Notta. I have become very accustomed to name spellings not matching up, not only in U.S. but in S.M. I have attributed the primary reason to the fact that just about all of my ancestors were illiterate.
Have you any confirmation of Rosa's surname?
http://italiangenealogy.com/Forums/view ... rotta.html
Check this thread.
Jim
Have you any confirmation of Rosa's surname?
http://italiangenealogy.com/Forums/view ... rotta.html
Check this thread.
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Re: Musto, Nuzzolo matrimoni
Hi Jim, Ihave an Atto di Nascita Indicazione 228. May 4, 1844 Cesare Perrotta This document shows his mother's name to be Rosa della Ratta of the late Stefano. The handwriting is pretty good. I can send you a copy if you like.
Re: Musto, Nuzzolo matrimoni
Yes, Please.
I have a number of documents with Cesare but not his birth.
I will send you a PM.
Thank you,
Jim
I have a number of documents with Cesare but not his birth.
I will send you a PM.
Thank you,
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Re: Musto, Nuzzolo matrimoni
Hi June.
I found Nascita for Angela Maria, daughter of Cesare and Giovanna D'Angelo in 1878. Was she Cesare's wife? Is there an annotation on Cesare's Nascita?
I'm sorry. I'm getting anxious.
Jim
edit: added Marie to name
I found Nascita for Angela Maria, daughter of Cesare and Giovanna D'Angelo in 1878. Was she Cesare's wife? Is there an annotation on Cesare's Nascita?
I'm sorry. I'm getting anxious.
Jim
edit: added Marie to name
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Re: Musto, Nuzzolo matrimoni
I found Giuseppe, son of Cesare and Antonia D'Angelo in 1877. I guess we will have ti get his wife's name straight.
Jim
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Re: Musto, Nuzzolo matrimoni
Hi June
I found Teresa, born of Cesare and Antonia D'Angelo in 1877.
I knew I had a bunch of them.
Jim
I found Teresa, born of Cesare and Antonia D'Angelo in 1877.
I knew I had a bunch of them.
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Re: Musto, Nuzzolo matrimoni
I found Gennaro (nato-morti) born of Cesare and Antonia D'Angelo in 1890. I wonder if you have any of these.
Jim
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Re: Musto, Nuzzolo matrimoni
Hi June
I found the marriage of Domenico Perrotta, Cesare's brother.
I thought you might like to see it.
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/5450/p ... arr186.jpg
Keep in touch.
I found the marriage of Domenico Perrotta, Cesare's brother.
I thought you might like to see it.
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/5450/p ... arr186.jpg
Keep in touch.
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.

