Musto, Nuzzolo matrimoni

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
User avatar
june9
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: 10 Jun 2010, 00:19

Re: Musto, Nuzzolo matrimoni

Post by june9 »

Jim, These Perrottas were related to my Perrottas.My great great grandfather was Cesare the son of Giuseppe Perrotta and Rosa della Ratta.{her name was della Ratta just like the counts of Caserta}
User avatar
oilman19
Master
Master
Posts: 1372
Joined: 07 Oct 2009, 20:43
Location: Simsbury, CT

Re: Musto, Nuzzolo matrimoni

Post by oilman19 »

We are on the same page. I have documents for Cesare's children but have never been able to fit him into my family tree. I never knew his parentage. I do have the morti for his brother Domenico which indicates his mother is named Rosa La Notta. I have become very accustomed to name spellings not matching up, not only in U.S. but in S.M. I have attributed the primary reason to the fact that just about all of my ancestors were illiterate.
Have you any confirmation of Rosa's surname?
http://italiangenealogy.com/Forums/view ... rotta.html
Check this thread.

Jim
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
User avatar
june9
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: 10 Jun 2010, 00:19

Re: Musto, Nuzzolo matrimoni

Post by june9 »

Hi Jim, Ihave an Atto di Nascita Indicazione 228. May 4, 1844 Cesare Perrotta This document shows his mother's name to be Rosa della Ratta of the late Stefano. The handwriting is pretty good. I can send you a copy if you like.
User avatar
oilman19
Master
Master
Posts: 1372
Joined: 07 Oct 2009, 20:43
Location: Simsbury, CT

Re: Musto, Nuzzolo matrimoni

Post by oilman19 »

Yes, Please. :)

I have a number of documents with Cesare but not his birth.

I will send you a PM.

Thank you,

Jim
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
User avatar
oilman19
Master
Master
Posts: 1372
Joined: 07 Oct 2009, 20:43
Location: Simsbury, CT

Re: Musto, Nuzzolo matrimoni

Post by oilman19 »

Hi June.

I found Nascita for Angela Maria, daughter of Cesare and Giovanna D'Angelo in 1878. Was she Cesare's wife? Is there an annotation on Cesare's Nascita?
I'm sorry. I'm getting anxious.

Jim

edit: added Marie to name
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
User avatar
oilman19
Master
Master
Posts: 1372
Joined: 07 Oct 2009, 20:43
Location: Simsbury, CT

Re: Musto, Nuzzolo matrimoni

Post by oilman19 »

I found Giuseppe, son of Cesare and Antonia D'Angelo in 1877. I guess we will have ti get his wife's name straight.

Jim
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
User avatar
oilman19
Master
Master
Posts: 1372
Joined: 07 Oct 2009, 20:43
Location: Simsbury, CT

Re: Musto, Nuzzolo matrimoni

Post by oilman19 »

Hi June

I found Teresa, born of Cesare and Antonia D'Angelo in 1877.
I knew I had a bunch of them. :)

Jim
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
User avatar
oilman19
Master
Master
Posts: 1372
Joined: 07 Oct 2009, 20:43
Location: Simsbury, CT

Re: Musto, Nuzzolo matrimoni

Post by oilman19 »

I found Gennaro (nato-morti) born of Cesare and Antonia D'Angelo in 1890. I wonder if you have any of these.

Jim
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
User avatar
oilman19
Master
Master
Posts: 1372
Joined: 07 Oct 2009, 20:43
Location: Simsbury, CT

Re: Musto, Nuzzolo matrimoni

Post by oilman19 »

Hi June

I found the marriage of Domenico Perrotta, Cesare's brother.
I thought you might like to see it.

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/5450/p ... arr186.jpg

Keep in touch.
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Post Reply