Pedace email

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
fishacura
Rookie
Rookie

Pedace email

Post by fishacura »

:roll:

Anyone happen to have luck emailing Pedace any time recently? I have tried multiple addresses on the commune's web site (the one I know of which is http://www.comunepedace.it/ ) but they keep coming back as undelivered....just thought I'd ask. Not a big deal but in case someone has had recent luck...
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Pedace email

Post by PeterTimber »

The Pedace census office e-mail is ANAGRAFE@COMUNE.PEDACE.CS.IT

The websitge for both town government and tourist information is at
www.tuttitalia.it/calabria/98-pedace =Peter=
~Peter~
fishacura
Rookie
Rookie

Post by fishacura »

PeterTimber wrote:The Pedace census office e-mail is ANAGRAFE@COMUNE.PEDACE.CS.IT

The websitge for both town government and tourist information is at
www.tuttitalia.it/calabria/98-pedace =Peter=

Nope....same result....returned (tried it the way you posted it and also removed the spaces that were in there). This site also links back to the site I originally posted with the bad email listings.
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Then just write to the Mayor at MUNICIPIO in Pedace (scroll down the tuttitalia.it website I gave you and ask in eithe r Italian or simple english sentences...My name is..... I am seeking...... etc. =Peter=
~Peter~
fishacura
Rookie
Rookie

Post by fishacura »

PeterTimber wrote:Then just write to the Mayor at MUNICIPIO in Pedace (scroll down the tuttitalia.it website I gave you and ask in eithe r Italian or simple english sentences...My name is..... I am seeking...... etc. =Peter=
Thanks for the reponse I understand that. The purpose of my original email was to see if anyone had an email link with which they had success. Snail-mail is always an option (but last resort).
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Post by johnnyonthespot »

I sent a test email to anagrafe@comunepedace.it (without the spaces, of course) and it has not yet bounced back.
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

snail mail is just as effective as e-mail just slower?? There are form letters in Italian for document you may wish to have free of charge. =Peter=
~Peter~
fishacura
Rookie
Rookie

Post by fishacura »

PeterTimber wrote:snail mail is just as effective as e-mail just slower?? There are form letters in Italian for document you may wish to have free of charge. =Peter=
Again, THANK YOU, but I do know all this. No disrespect intended but my original question still stands...if anyone has had luck with an EMAIL address, please let me know.
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Post by johnnyonthespot »

fishacura wrote:
PeterTimber wrote:snail mail is just as effective as e-mail just slower?? There are form letters in Italian for document you may wish to have free of charge. =Peter=
Again, THANK YOU, but I do know all this. No disrespect intended but my original question still stands...if anyone has had luck with an EMAIL address, please let me know.
Did you try the email address I posted above? It has been many hours now and it has not bounced back to me.

I have not received a reply but then I do not expect one. I simply sent in the subject line, "Prova di email" - Test email.
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)
fishacura
Rookie
Rookie

Post by fishacura »

I will try again tomorrow but the original bounced back to me.
misbris
Master
Master

Post by misbris »

Try this to the mayor's office.

sindaco@comunepedace.it
fishacura
Rookie
Rookie

Post by fishacura »

misbris wrote:Try this to the mayor's office.

sindaco@comunepedace.it

This is the first one that didn't come immediately back (it's been several hours now). THANKS!
Joannsalvo
Elite
Elite

Post by Joannsalvo »

Hi,
What names are you researching?
My great-grandparents were from Pedace.
I have all the films on indefinite at my local Family History Center.
I am happy to help.

Thanks,
Joann