Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
On 1 Jan or Feb 1877, Raffaele de Marco 26 born in S.M of Luigi and Annamaria Della Vecchia married Rosa Angiello 23 born in S.M. of Domenico and Maria Graziano in SMCV.
I think I have everything correct except I can't figure out the correct month.
Would someone be kind enough to correct me?
Thank you
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
The greatest exodus of modern history has been that of the Italians. Since 1861, more than twenty-four million departures have been recorded. In the space of just over a century a number almost equivalent to the amount of the population at the time of the unification of Italy emigrated abroad. It wa...