Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
On 1 Jan or Feb 1877, Raffaele de Marco 26 born in S.M of Luigi and Annamaria Della Vecchia married Rosa Angiello 23 born in S.M. of Domenico and Maria Graziano in SMCV.
I think I have everything correct except I can't figure out the correct month.
Would someone be kind enough to correct me?
Thank you
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Nowadays, very few Italian actors are able to emerge on the world cinema scene. Until a few decades ago it was different, but we talk about the age of the young Cinecittà, where it was not unusual to meet world-famous directors who set their stories which became known all over the world in those stu...