Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I have translated this document but I'm feeling a bit insecure in a couple of places. Would someone please correct me if I messed up.
On 26 Nov 1878, Antonio Pascale born in S.M. 26 of Domenico and Luigia di Biase married Madrona Musto born in S.M. 30 of Lorenzo and Luigia Sbordone in S.M.C.V.
Thank you
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
I have translated this document but I'm feeling a bit insecure in a couple of places. Would someone please correct me if I messed up.
On 26 Nov 1878, Antonio Pascale born in S.M. 26 of Domenico and Luigia di Biase married Madrona Musto born in S.M. 30 of Lorenzo and Luigia Sbordone in S.M.C.V.
Thank you
Looks great, Jim.
Just want to mention that the parents of the groom are both deceased...
There is an ancient legend for lovers, in Salerno: the story of the beautiful Antonella. Antonella was one of the bridesmaids of Queen Margherita of Durazzo. One day the son of Margherita, Ladislaus, while returning from war stopped to greet his mother, along with several warriors, including Raimond...