I have been trying to make contact with possible relatives in Sicily. I received this email back:
Nino Pintaudi
Ciao aver ricevuto la tua lettera è stata una sorpresa e un piacere sapere che ancora ci sono persone che si interessano delle proprie discendenze, io sono il genero di Malvuccio Maria Grazzia Lea nonché figlia di Malvuccio Filippo lo stesso deceduto nel 2000 esso ha o aveva due fratelli in America Malvuccio Pietro, Malvuccio Francesco il padre dei fratelli Malvuccio nonché il nonno di mia suocera si chiamava Malvuccio Giuseppe, mi riferisce che anche la sua famiglia potrebbe discendere da Raccuja perche il Paese di Raccuja è distante di Sant’Angelo di Brolo solo 15Km quindi con alta probabilità di parentela con te,? Se hai altre indicazioni possiamo tenerci in contatto.
Ciao ciao
Thanks!
Need help to translate an email in Italian
Re: Need help to translate an email in Italian
My Italian isn't that good ... But Google and other places have more than adaquate translators where you can copy and paste text ...
Nino Pintaudi
Hello I have received your letter was a surprise and a pleasure to know that there are still people who are interested in their ancestry, I am the son of Mary Malvuccio Grazzi Lea and daughter of Philip Malvuccio the same deceased in 2000 it had two or Brothers in America Malvuccio Peter Malvuccio Malvuccio Francis brothers' father and grandfather on my mother-in-law called Malvuccio Joseph tells me that his family could be descended from Raccuja because the country is far Raccuja Sant'Angelo Brolo only 15Km then with high probability of relationship with you? If you have additional information we can keep in touch.
Nino Pintaudi
Hello I have received your letter was a surprise and a pleasure to know that there are still people who are interested in their ancestry, I am the son of Mary Malvuccio Grazzi Lea and daughter of Philip Malvuccio the same deceased in 2000 it had two or Brothers in America Malvuccio Peter Malvuccio Malvuccio Francis brothers' father and grandfather on my mother-in-law called Malvuccio Joseph tells me that his family could be descended from Raccuja because the country is far Raccuja Sant'Angelo Brolo only 15Km then with high probability of relationship with you? If you have additional information we can keep in touch.
Re: Need help to translate an email in Italian
"I am the son-in-law of Maria Grazia Lea Malvuccio"Haztek wrote:I have been trying to make contact with possible relatives in Sicily. I received this email back:
Nino Pintaudi
Ciao aver ricevuto la tua lettera è stata una sorpresa e un piacere sapere che ancora ci sono persone che si interessano delle proprie discendenze, io sono il genero di Malvuccio Maria Grazzia Lea nonché figlia di Malvuccio Filippo lo stesso deceduto nel 2000 esso ha o aveva due fratelli in America Malvuccio Pietro, Malvuccio Francesco il padre dei fratelli Malvuccio nonché il nonno di mia suocera si chiamava Malvuccio Giuseppe, mi riferisce che anche la sua famiglia potrebbe discendere da Raccuja perche il Paese di Raccuja è distante di Sant’Angelo di Brolo solo 15Km quindi con alta probabilità di parentela con te,? Se hai altre indicazioni possiamo tenerci in contatto.
Ciao ciao
Thanks!
T.

