Success in LA!

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Rodio
Rookie
Rookie

Success in LA!

Post by Rodio »

My letter arrived today, 1 year and a couple of weeks after I applied.

I first learned of jure sanguinis Italian citizenship a few years ago from my wife. I did all the research on my own, and found I did qualify GGF-GF-F-me. My document search took over a year, but I was able to get all the necessary docs apostilled and translated. My application went smoothly and everything was accepted without problem. And today the great news was waiting in my mailbox.

To all those who helped me out there, thank you. To all those in queue or gathering docs, hang in there, you will write a letter like mine one day!

I don't think my homemade limoncello ever tasted as sweet as it did tonight....
sforza
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Success in LA!

Post by sforza »

Congratulations!
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Post by johnnyonthespot »

Great news!
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)
mler
Master
Master

Post by mler »

Congratulations!
jennabet
Master
Master

Post by jennabet »

Wonderful news. Someday if you decide to actually live in the Italian province where your grand-father was born (like I did), it will be even more wonderful. Yes, it's nice to visit Firenze, Venezia, Milano with all the other tourists but you will really know you're Italian when you live with your own people.