I thought I might have a problem as I already sent for request to Talamello, and then a relative said my nonno was born in Novafeltria....
which is not what is on his ship manifest or in his obituary.....
wldspirit wrote:Thank you woodhouse and suanj.....
I thought I might have a problem as I already sent for request to Talamello, and then a relative said my nonno was born in Novafeltria....
which is not what is on his ship manifest or in his obituary.....
Talamello is listed as where he is coming from on his ship manifest,
and when he died here in Illinois his obituary and death certificate both list Talamello as place of birth.....so I sent for his birth extract to Talamello. His date of birth is March of 1886.
Now yesterday, a relative said he was born in Novafeltria.....so I thought
I might have sent the request to the wrong place.......
and I would have to send new request........
wldspirit wrote:Talamello is listed as where he is coming from on his ship manifest,
and when he died here in Illinois his obituary and death certificate both list Talamello as place of birth.....so I sent for his birth extract to Talamello. His date of birth is March of 1886.
Now yesterday, a relative said he was born in Novafeltria.....so I thought
I might have sent the request to the wrong place.......
and I would have to send new request........
wldspirit
is impossible that was born in Novafeltria, why this Common are from 1947, and this name town also... (ex Mercatino Marecchia... common from 1907), sure is born in Talamello, in fraction of Talamello, Mercatino probable, but always in Talamello common...
suanj
The dialects of modern Italian all have their roots in the spoken form of Latin (Vulgar Latin), in use throughout the Roman Empire. Vulgar Latin had, no doubt, its own local peculiarities before the fall of the Empire. The political instability that followed Roman rule kept Italy from re-uniting as ...