Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
The mother of the groom in document 1 is Angela Maria Perugino.
I believe the mother of the bride in document 2 is the same person. However, her surname is shown after di professione?? Also, if I am correct about it being the same person, I am also having a difficult time figuring out the bride's age. Please excuse the poor quality of the image. It wasn't a good film.
Would someone help, please.
Thank you
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Jim
No such surname as Lilo in SMVC. I believe it is Nilo, which exists in the current phonebook. I see part of the letter N (the beg part) which looks washed out.
Peg
Nowadays, very few Italian actors are able to emerge on the world cinema scene. Until a few decades ago it was different, but we talk about the age of the young Cinecittà, where it was not unusual to meet world-famous directors who set their stories which became known all over the world in those stu...