Briglia Family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Norleen

Briglia Family

Post by Norleen »

I'm seeking information on my Great Grandmother's family. Her father was Nicola Briglia, her mother was Rosa Lauletta, and she was born Anna Rosa Briglia in Marsicavetere, Province of Basilisata in 1859. Any help would be appreciated.
Norleen
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Briglia Family

Post by suanj »

Norleen wrote:I'm seeking information on my Great Grandmother's family. Her father was Nicola Briglia, her mother was Rosa Lauletta, and she was born Anna Rosa Briglia in Marsicavetere, Province of Basilisata in 1859. Any help would be appreciated.
Norleen
Hi Norleen,
of which information you have need?
for birth certificates request, you can send an email to MarsicOvetere city hall(Potenza province): info@comunemarsicovetere.it or write an normal letter, this is address:
Ufficio Anagrafe
Largo Municipio
85050 Marsicovetere (PZ)
Italy
regards, suanj
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Briglia Family

Post by brujaojos »

Norleen wrote:I'm seeking information on my Great Grandmother's family. Her father was Nicola Briglia, her mother was Rosa Lauletta, and she was born Anna Rosa Briglia in Marsicavetere, Province of Basilisata in 1859. Any help would be appreciated.
Norleen
Dear Norleen,

You can rent microfilm at your closest Family History Center. The film numbers are located on the link below.

http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... =1&last=50

If you have access to a local FHC, you can go there and order the microfilm for about $3.50 a roll. It takes about 2-3 weeks for the film to come in and then you can view it there at the FHC. Copies are any where from 35cents to 50cents.

Just remember the microfilm is in Italian.

I hope this helps.
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum