Angela Ianniello nati
Re: Angela Ianniello nati
not sure about this but the date could be Nov 5, 1911. Last name is Buonpane but I can't make out the first name. Record is number 120
Re: Angela Ianniello nati
Marriage took place in SMCV
Re: Angela Ianniello nati
I have seen the Buonpane name on some other marriage documents (not yet used in my tree). I think my marriage films only go to 1910 right now. So I won't be able to find it.
Thank you, Peg
Thank you, Peg
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Re: Angela Ianniello nati
Buonpane is definitely the groom's surname but I can't make out his first name at all.
I'm sorry you won't be able to confirm the date.
Peg
I'm sorry you won't be able to confirm the date.
Peg
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Angela Ianniello nati
Alfredo Buonpane?
Re: Angela Ianniello nati
Livio, I think you may have gotten it. I do believe I see Alfredo, now that you have suggested it.
Thank you for a great effort!
Thank you for a great effort!
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.