I have a birth record which gives information about the mother that is different from most of the ones I have seen. If you could help me translate this, I would appreciate it. It looks like:
Columba Prudente, fu Pasquale ina moglie, matrice suo lui convivente
Thanks for your help
Mongelli
Help translating birth record info.
Help translating birth record info.
Families Mongelli, Rullo, Natale, Russo
Re: Help translating birth record info.
Columba Prudente, fu Pasquale ina moglie, matrice suo lui conviventeMongelli wrote:I have a birth record which gives information about the mother that is different from most of the ones I have seen. If you could help me translate this, I would appreciate it. It looks like:
Columba Prudente, fu Pasquale ina moglie, matrice suo lui convivente
Thanks for your help
Mongelli
=
Colomba Prudente, fu Pasquale ....(? sua?) moglie, matrice(?) seco lui convivente
=
Colomba Prudente daughter of Pasquale died .. (?its? ) wife, ...(?probable profession... ricamatrice?=embroideress) with he cohabiting..
suanj

