Giovanni Consola

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
sal4
Veteran
Veteran

Giovanni Consola

Post by sal4 »

I have recently found a great great uncle Giovanni Consola, he came to America in 1902 at the age of 91.....I have not been able to find when he passed away and where he maybe buried I have looked in NYC Death Records on Italian Genealogical Group and on Ancestry.com........I don't think he left New York for another location since the rest of the family was in New York and being the age he was........Sal4
Looking for surnames Iasalvatore (Salvatore), Tartaglia, Rosetta, Consola, Di Muccio, Castellano, Montanaro, Dipaolo, Costa, Sansone, Giudicianni and Laudato.
pink67
Master
Master

Re: Giovanni Consola

Post by pink67 »

Age was 51 and not 91...
Look at the number 9 a feew lines under...

Laura
sal4
Veteran
Veteran

Post by sal4 »

Thanks Laura, I will re-look at the manifest...........Sal4
Looking for surnames Iasalvatore (Salvatore), Tartaglia, Rosetta, Consola, Di Muccio, Castellano, Montanaro, Dipaolo, Costa, Sansone, Giudicianni and Laudato.
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Post by nuccia »

Sal keep in mind that if he died before 1962 in the US then he probably wouldn't have been indexed in the SSDI as it wasn't necessary to have a card prior to then.

You may want to try Find a Grave to see if you can locate the cemetery where the rest of the family was buried. Then contact the cemetery and see if they have a listing for him as often family members were buried in the same cemeteries.
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
sal4
Veteran
Veteran

Post by sal4 »

Hi Nuccia....I did find other Consola's on Find a Grave, but not any that I know are my Grandmother's family......Thank you for the help...Sal4