Giliotti

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
LynneBovill
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 03 Dec 2010, 21:37

Re: Giliotti

Post by LynneBovill »

Thank you. I was able to contact Bruce T. Garvin in Arizona on Facebook. He's one of my step Uncles. He told me my grandmother passed away in 2003 at age 80 in Rockville, Md. She was staying with her oldest son Frank Garvin. I found out that my grandmothers parents lived in Waldorf, Md. at one time. So perhaps my grandmothers grandparents came from Italy. I'm waiting on Bruce's reply on the Italian background and if my grandmother had any siblings. I'll let you know what I find.
User avatar
maestra36
Master
Master
Posts: 3422
Joined: 19 Oct 2007, 00:00

Re: Giliotti

Post by maestra36 »

Happy to hear that you have made contact with some family members, Lynne, and that you have gotten some info about your grandmother. Keep us posted on your progress.
Peg
Post Reply