Rettisica Musto birth act

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
oilman19
Master
Master

Re: Rettisica Musto birth act

Post by oilman19 »

BTW- would this likely have been the marriage allegati to which it refers?
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

And you were correct, there is no added value, it just says that he closed the book registers.
Did you check th 1866 acts?
oilman19
Master
Master

Post by oilman19 »

There is no Giuseppe Musto birth act in the 1866 index.
I did not find it in my 1865 extract.

I have recorded birth acts for this couple from 1842-1854. I wish I knew where to look for this one.

However, I am curious as to why this legal action may have been taken. Do you think it was likely for a matrimonio allegati register?
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

Yeah, I believe that it could be for a marriage and the marriage mos likely was in 1867. Maybe Giuseppe discovered that the act was wrong when he wanted to get married.
oilman19
Master
Master

Post by oilman19 »

I haven't gotten to the 1867 marriages yet on this film. Maybe I will cheat and look ahead today at the library. Finding it would be a pleasant surprise.

Thank you, Livio.
Jim

oilman19
Master
Master

Post by oilman19 »

Just an update-no marriages located in 1867. :(
Jim