Maria Carmela Iannaccone, please help, new info included

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
dedee152

Maria Carmela Iannaccone, please help, new info included

Post by dedee152 »

I am trying to find out when my grandmother came here to america. She was born Dec. 20, 1895 or 1896. She came to america as a young girl. She married my grandfather Pasquale Spinosa. I don't know when she married but she had her first child April 28, 1918. She lived in Hawthorne New Jersey, She was buried in Paterson New Jersey. Her Fathers Name was Amato Iannaccone and her mothers name was Angela Marie(Mignone) Iannaccone. My grandmother came here from Serino Avellino Italy. She had one sister Raffaela(Iannaccone) Vigorito and one brother Domenico Iannaccone. They both came to America on August 16, 1906. They both went to Paterson New Jersey to join Raffaela's husband Fiore Vigorito. I tried to get this information from the National Archives and Records Administration. But unless I know the exact date and port of entry when she came here they said they can't help me. Anyone that can help me please contact me at dedee152@hotmail.com Thank you ....Judy Raulerson
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Re: Maria Carmela Iannaccone, please help, new info included

Post by wldspirit »

Hi Judy :D

Could you please post on the thread you already have running? It makes it easier for those helping you to keep track of what has been done and prevents others from repeating infos.

wldspirit