Hi,
Would someone please be able to translate this record for me? It was included in the processetti of my g-g-grandmother's first marriage (Maria Felicia Filippo). I'm hoping this is her parents or grandparents death record. I doubt it's a previous marriage, but I could be wrong. Her parents were Domenico Filippo and Rosa Lacovara.
Thanks! A.
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8175/fb186315.jpg
translation needed of death record
Re: translation needed of death record
This is the death record for Domenico Filippo...
No. 104
Dated 1850, 27 November at 3 PM, appeared at the town hall Domenico Lacovara, 36, peasant farmer, born and residing in Accettura; and Luigi Defemina, 27, servant, also of Accettura...
to declare that on the 16th of November at 11 PM, at his house, died Domenico Filippo, age 40, born in Accettura, peasant farmer;
son of Francesco (xx?) and of Felicia Lacovara;
husband of Rosa Lacovara.
T.
No. 104
Dated 1850, 27 November at 3 PM, appeared at the town hall Domenico Lacovara, 36, peasant farmer, born and residing in Accettura; and Luigi Defemina, 27, servant, also of Accettura...
to declare that on the 16th of November at 11 PM, at his house, died Domenico Filippo, age 40, born in Accettura, peasant farmer;
son of Francesco (xx?) and of Felicia Lacovara;
husband of Rosa Lacovara.
T.
Re: translation needed of death record
Thanks Tess - I went back and studied it after I posted it and thought it was her father's death certificate. I just am having a hard time with dates, numbers, etc... and also the Domenico Lacovara threw me as well, since he had the same last name as Maria's mother and Domenico's mother. I, too, could not figure out what it said after Francesco's name. But now, I have Domenico's parents, which I did not have before! I wonder if Rosa Lacovara got remarried? I bet she did. I will look for that next. Or I wonder if it would be in the 22+ records of this particular processetti. I think I will post the first sheet - I think it lists all the records included in their processetti, then I can determine if it's worth translating or not.
Thanks a bunch! Annette
Thanks a bunch! Annette
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: translation needed of death record
son of Francesco morto (dead)Tessa78 wrote: son of Francesco (xx?) and of Felicia Lacovara;
T.
Re: translation needed of death record
Thanks for the second set of eyes, Livioliviomoreno wrote:son of Francesco morto (dead)Tessa78 wrote: son of Francesco (xx?) and of Felicia Lacovara;
T.
T.
