Hi Everyone,
Am trying to research my paternal surname of Prete, and the other side of my family which is Bucci. I know the family originate back to the village of Conca Casale, and possibly Possilli (Pozzilli?), in the Campobasso region. Great Grandfather was Pietro Prete, who married Anna Bucci. They had a son called Giovanni Prete who was born in England in 1900. Anyone able to help??
Redfoot
Campobasso families: Prete, Bucci, Coletta
- RossanaVenafro
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 08 Feb 2011, 03:08
Re: Campobasso families: Prete, Bucci, Coletta
- thegreypigeon
- Newbie

- Posts: 17
- Joined: 24 Jul 2010, 20:17
- Location: Coatbridge Scotland
Re: Campobasso families: Prete, Bucci, Coletta
My great grandfather was Vittore Prete from Casale. He stayed in the same house in London as Domenico Prete in 1891 and Pietro Prete stayed 2 doors away. They all came from Casale.
I will forward some more info at weekend when I have more time.
I will forward some more info at weekend when I have more time.
- thegreypigeon
- Newbie

- Posts: 17
- Joined: 24 Jul 2010, 20:17
- Location: Coatbridge Scotland
Re: Campobasso families: Prete, Bucci, Coletta
Hi "Redfoot" -I've just sussed who you are and we have already exchanged info- I just thought I'd come across another Prete in the link
Billy
Billy