http://img228.imageshack.us/i/baldassar ... death.jpg/
http://img691.imageshack.us/i/baldassar ... death.jpg/
Was Antonio 8 years old when he died?
Thank you
Antonio Baldassarre morti
Antonio Baldassarre morti
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Re: Antonio Baldassarre morti
Jim
It looks like he was 8 hours old when he died. I've never before seen a death record where there were hours for the age at death. I see "ore otto"
Peg
It looks like he was 8 hours old when he died. I've never before seen a death record where there were hours for the age at death. I see "ore otto"
Peg
Re: Antonio Baldassarre morti
That is what I saw, but thought I was misreading it.
Thank you, Peg
Thank you, Peg
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
- justinfrombklyn
- Veteran

- Posts: 175
- Joined: 04 Dec 2007, 02:58
- Location: North Haven,CT,USA
- Contact:
Re: Antonio Baldassarre morti
in the year 1849 on the morning of 28th day of june in santa maria capua vetere in the house girolamo della vella mayor of the town appeared luigi baldasarre fu salvatore (his father was dead already) he is the father of the deceased age 42 occupation farmer, lives at strada sant ersamo and giuseppe tuosto of the living father name antonio age 33 occupation carpenter lives at strade croce,
on the 28th day of june at the 16th hour died antonio baldassare who was 8 hours old son of luigi and maddalena romano
justin
on the 28th day of june at the 16th hour died antonio baldassare who was 8 hours old son of luigi and maddalena romano
justin
Justin
Re: Antonio Baldassarre morti
Justin,
Thank you for that translation. I think the year should be 1869.
Thank you for that translation. I think the year should be 1869.
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
- justinfrombklyn
- Veteran

- Posts: 175
- Joined: 04 Dec 2007, 02:58
- Location: North Haven,CT,USA
- Contact:
