Does anyone know the difference between Morti (death/burial) records and Morti di sacerdoti ? The town I am working on has both listed with the same year ranges. I have looked at the morti records but what would the other be? Thanks for anyone who could help.
Jim
Church records-----Morti di sacerdoti ?
- JamesBianco
- Staff

- Posts: 879
- Joined: 31 Dec 2004, 00:00
- Location: Westfield, MA.
- Contact:
Re: Church records-----Morti di sacerdoti ?
Morti di sacerdoti are the priests burial..JamesBianco wrote:Does anyone know the difference between Morti (death/burial) records and Morti di sacerdoti ? The town I am working on has both listed with the same year ranges. I have looked at the morti records but what would the other be? Thanks for anyone who could help.
Jim
some town listed with difference why the priests are not civil men...
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
- JamesBianco
- Staff

- Posts: 879
- Joined: 31 Dec 2004, 00:00
- Location: Westfield, MA.
- Contact:
Re: Church records-----Morti di sacerdoti ?
Thank you Suanj! You are wonderful!!
Jim
