Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I have two birth records that I need help with to confirm I have the right ones and if there is any additional information that might help me. The parents of both boys should be Alessandro Aldi and Maria Angela Marcuccio. The first son was known as Crescenzio or Crescent Aldi born Jan 14, 1882 and the second was Michael or Michele Aldi born June 6, 1879. Cres Aldi spelled his name many different ways so I am hoping I did find him. The birth years should be right but month and day may be off. Thank you for any help.
Second image is birth of Michele on the 5th of the month (record date is 6th)
also born to the above named parents. Francesco is 26. This record also states that Mariangela's father is the deceased Domenico.
Birth took place at the house on Via Torre #10 (different from above)
Image 2 Witnesses Augusto DePaolo age 46,peasant farmer and Giuesppe Biogi age 62 peasant farmer signed by the town official Alfonzo Bianchi and by the dad Alexander Aldi
Thank you guys so much! I can't believe I found the right documents and then wow you guys helping so fast. It really means a lot to me to find my family history. Thanks again.
The legal requirements for recognition of Italian citizenship claims made by persons born abroad, but whose births were never registered with an Italian consular agency, vary considerably according to particular circumstances, and also depend upon existing treaties between the Italian Republic and v...