Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I am searching a film roll that contains: Nati, pubblicazioni, matrimoni, morti, cittadinanze 1866-1892 Nati 1893. I have been able to differentiate between the birth and marriage records but I am not sure what the following document contains. There are many similar records as these but what type of information is included? So many seem to have the same names I need a better clue within to find a particular person. Any advice? Thanks.
First is for Domenico Aldi, born to Michele Aldi, son of deceased Domenico.
Second is for Magnifica Margarita Lavinia Aldi, born to Michele Aldi, son of Giovanni.
Thanks for the information. I have a lot of studying to do. I've only been at this a short time and had never found any Aldis related to my small branch in the US. Now I figure out how to get a few Italian records and the entire town seems to be filled with Aldis and by just dumb luck I found marriage and birth records for mine. You guys have been so helpful I may be able to find more pieces of the puzzle. Thanks again!
Surnames: Aldi, Campagnano, De Carlo, Del Santo, Marcuccio, Tebano
Location: Castel Campagnano and Siracusa
Now I figure out how to get a few Italian records and the entire town seems to be filled with Aldis and by just dumb luck I found marriage and birth records for mine
Very few works have been published in English on the topics of Italian heraldry, nobility and onomatology as these relate to genealogy. Yet all three fields depend upon genealogical research. This concise presentation is not intended as a historical treatise, but rather as a simple guide for those i...