Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
On this 1621 marriage of Vincenzo Misuraca (son of Cesare & Giovanna)
to Elisabetta Carebici...her parents are not listed. It says something like
"cum anuli bene. et imposible" after her name. Does that mean it is impossible to determine her parents? Thanks!
Ok well I figuered it out. There is a little cross next to her name and if you go to the bottom of the document, her parents are listed as Antonino & desiata Carebici.
thanks
Ever since I was a little boy, my dad would show me my great grandfather's card, and tell me that he was a count in Italy. I was always intrigued by that, but never really thought about asking my grandmother questions, or anyone else for that matter. About ten years ago, as more and more information...