My great grandfather was from Scafati and I need his birth and marriage cretificate along with my g.grandmother's birth certificate. Does anyone know the address for the comune in Scafati?
any info would help!
thanks
LOOKING FOR SCAFATI COMUNE INFO
Re: LOOKING FOR SCAFATI COMUNE INFO
Hi,
I actually received my great grandmothers birth certificate (extract) from Scafati. I actually emailed them asking for the document and received it about a month later.
Here is the email address and website (link takes you to the anagrafe office page):
It also has phone number and address.
http://www.comune.scafati.sa.it/it/orga ... grafe.html
anagrafe@comune.scafati.sa.it
-D
I actually received my great grandmothers birth certificate (extract) from Scafati. I actually emailed them asking for the document and received it about a month later.
Here is the email address and website (link takes you to the anagrafe office page):
It also has phone number and address.
http://www.comune.scafati.sa.it/it/orga ... grafe.html
anagrafe@comune.scafati.sa.it
-D
- newenglandflorida
- Newbie

- Posts: 4
- Joined: 15 Mar 2011, 00:24
Re: LOOKING FOR SCAFATI COMUNE INFO
thank you.. you just sent them an email and they sent you the paper work thru the mail? Also, what can you tell me about the process of dual citizenship? Did you complete it? What embassy did you go thru? thanks a bunch! did you have to have an apositiles or translations done? you can email me to my email address if it's easier : newenglandflorida@hotmail.com....
thank you
thank you
Re: LOOKING FOR SCAFATI COMUNE INFO
I am currently in the process of just gathering all the documentations I need. I have to go through the Miami consulate so I am just following the directions on their site with help from the other citizenship sites.
As far as Scafati goes, I had a friend in Italy email the commune. The emailed me back a response in a couple of weeks. I then had to email them to send the documents in the 'post'. I received about 2 weeks later.
They seemed pretty responsive through email, but that could be becuase it came from an Italian email address. I would still give it a go.
I have not started on the translation or apostille process yet as I am having a very hard time finding a marriage certificate in New York.
You can check my website, Jure Sanguinis tab for my status and such. I put it together to help me keep track of everything, help others, and to keep my family updated on everything I am finding out.
-D
As far as Scafati goes, I had a friend in Italy email the commune. The emailed me back a response in a couple of weeks. I then had to email them to send the documents in the 'post'. I received about 2 weeks later.
They seemed pretty responsive through email, but that could be becuase it came from an Italian email address. I would still give it a go.
I have not started on the translation or apostille process yet as I am having a very hard time finding a marriage certificate in New York.
You can check my website, Jure Sanguinis tab for my status and such. I put it together to help me keep track of everything, help others, and to keep my family updated on everything I am finding out.
-D
Re: LOOKING FOR SCAFATI COMUNE INFO
Address of the town hall for a written request by mail:
Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Piazza Municipio, 1
84018 Scafati (SA)
ITALY
Write your request in Italian.
Help here...
http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resourc ... civile.asp
http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... talrecords
T.
Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Piazza Municipio, 1
84018 Scafati (SA)
ITALY
Write your request in Italian.
Help here...
http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resourc ... civile.asp
http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... talrecords
T.

