Help finding area for surnames Cassell // Edmundi

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Help finding area for surnames Cassell // Edmundi

Post by suanj »

mfjp wrote:suanj, you truly are the best! Really good work! Still new at researching, and appreciate learning from you...

you wrote in an earlier post

"More: someone have possibilities of to control this data in

New York Passenger Lists, 1851-1891 by Ancestry.com

Bmenico* Casselli ??
*(Domenico misspelled)
Thanks, suanj "

O: Italy
O: 13 Jul 1891 Jul 1891 - New York
O: Le Havre, France
O: New York

age 38

I have the manifest... and I want to place a piece of the manifest into this post... I want you to take a look at a name on the top of the list... his name is Carlo "Inuamonti???".. maybe the other names on the list may help

How do I place a jpeg image into this post...?? anyone??...witht thanks mfjp
Hi mfjp, thank you, I think just the info found about Domenico Antonio or Domenico Francesco.. I sure that is he.. on this record passenger arrival Bmenico* Casselli please send me an email with picture manifest, I want read.. thank you! many regards, from Italy, suanj :wink:
Cassell

Post by Cassell »

Oh Wow Suanji that is awesome !
DOMENICO ANTONIO CASALE
Male

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Event(s):
Birth: 10 AUG 1857

Christening: 10 AUG 1857 Prata Sannita, Caserta, Italy

Death:
Burial:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Parents:
Father: PASQUALE CASALE Family
Mother: MARIA IMUNDI

DOMENICO ANTONIO CASALE I dont understand why he was said middle name was Franesco, but I am floored by this ones parents name THEY HAVE TO BE Lol. I am enternally grateful !!!
Is it possible that he could have been born w/ Antonio being part of his name example Domenico Francisco Antonio Casale?
No matter his name seeing the parents blows me away !!
AGAIN Thank you Thank you! Where did you ever fird this info?

Carol
mfjp
Master
Master

Post by mfjp »

This is great news!

suanj, gli ho spedita... sent you mail.... mfjp
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Cassell wrote:Oh Wow Suanji that is awesome !
DOMENICO ANTONIO CASALE
Male

Event(s):
Birth: 10 AUG 1857

Christening: 10 AUG 1857 Prata Sannita, Caserta, Italy

Death:
Burial:

Parents:
Father: PASQUALE CASALE Family
Mother: MARIA IMUNDI

DOMENICO ANTONIO CASALE I dont understand why he was said middle name was Franesco, but I am floored by this ones parents name THEY HAVE TO BE Lol. I am enternally grateful !!!
Is it possible that he could have been born w/ Antonio being part of his name example Domenico Francisco Antonio Casale?
No matter his name seeing the parents blows me away !!
AGAIN Thank you Thank you! Where did you ever fird this info?

Carol
Hi Carol, is he!! The name is Domenico Antonio and he changed in Domenico Francesco, I believe, why in all events of its life, Domenico was an "creative"... in all sense!!
I believe that he change info, about birthdata and name with intention (hoping clear, why my english.. :oops: )for some causes.. we know not but sure are of intentional errors...
Now you can to request an search for of identifying assessment of birth act to Prata Sannita Common...

About Where did you ever fird this info? only many, many, many job.. and experience, and scent.. (in familysearch.org).. only in an word: God....
...helped me and you...
"...ma il cielo è sempre più blu..."="...but the sky is more blue always...."(an phrase of an italian song)..
:wink: happiness, suanj
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

mfjp wrote:This is great news!

suanj, gli ho spedita... sent you mail.... mfjp
Hi mfjp:
I receveid not in this time...waiting ...
:wink: suanj
mfjp
Master
Master

Post by mfjp »

Hi suanj, sent you another...

Vi ho trasmesso altro.

Se non potete osservare gli archivi che ho trasmesso, li trasmetterò
in un formato differente che è molto facile da fare. Non posso capire perchè la posta è così mongio. Trasmesso esso al
vostro e-mail del hotmail.
mfjp :?
Cassell

Post by Cassell »

Many Many thanks to u suanj, U have found me the key to his homeland!
I am beyond excited about this and I owe u so many thanks to u and to everyone for their care cand input !!
Your english is very good suanj just somethings things here are worded different w/ different meaning and that is where its not so easy to understand lol. But for most part u have made things so clear !
As I said before he for sure proved to be a man of mystery ! lol
I am off to work here in a few but would love if u would be able to give me a tip on how and where to write his homeland and what info I will need to request?
Forever grateful to u :)
Carol
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

mfjp wrote:Hi suanj, sent you another...

Vi ho trasmesso altro.

Se non potete osservare gli archivi che ho trasmesso, li trasmetterò
in un formato differente che è molto facile da fare. Non posso capire perchè la posta è così mongio. Trasmesso esso al
vostro e-mail del hotmail.
mfjp :?
Ricevutiiii!!
thak you mfjp, your italian is good, I understand...
about Inuamonti, perhaps Incamonti ...but not sure...
un saluto dalla bella Italia, io vivo in Molise... ciao, suanj
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Cassell wrote:Many Many thanks to u suanj, U have found me the key to his homeland!
I am beyond excited about this and I owe u so many thanks to u and to everyone for their care cand input !!
Your english is very good suanj just somethings things here are worded different w/ different meaning and that is where its not so easy to understand lol. But for most part u have made things so clear !
As I said before he for sure proved to be a man of mystery ! lol
I am off to work here in a few but would love if u would be able to give me a tip on how and where to write his homeland and what info I will need to request?
Forever grateful to u :)
Carol
Hi Carol,( hoping the birthdate are just)you can send an letter to:
Servizi Demografici
Via Cantone, 17
81010 Prata Sannita (CE)
Italia

or an fax +39 0823 946856 ;
----------------
txt:
------------
Servizi Demografici
Via Cantone, 17
81010 Prata Sannita (CE)
Italia

Oggetto: Richiesta accertamento anagrafico di Casale Domenico Antonio( o Domenico Francesco) nato a Prata Sannita il 10 Agosto 1857 e figlio di Pasquale e Imundi Maria.

Spett.le Servizi Demografici,
mi chiamo.... (your name) e sono cittatina statunitense di origini italiane discendente di Casale Domenico Antonio( o Domenico Francesco) nato a Prata Sannita il 10 Agosto 1857 e figlio di Pasquale e Imundi Maria, emigrato in USA nella seconda metà dell'Ottocento.
Con la presente la sottoscritta cortesemente richiede a codesto spett.le Servizi Demografici che si possa accertare se il suddetto Casale Domenico Antonio( o Domenico Francesco) risulti iscritto tra i nati del vs Comune.
In attesa di riscontro ai sensi della L.241/90 è gradita l'occasione per porgere i più distinti saluti,
...........your name
...........your complete and exact address
.........your mailto

-------------------------
if the Common(servizi demografici office) not found are necessary send same letter to church, why in Italy the Commons have birth registry from 1871, but many Commons also before..
uou can send also same email to Archivio di Stato di Caserta :

to asce@archivi.beniculturali.it
----------------------------
Spett.le Archivio di Stato
di Caserta

Oggetto: Richiesta copia a fini studio dell'atto di nascita di Casale Domenico Antonio( o Domenico Francesco) nato a Prata Sannita il 10 Agosto 1857 e figlio di Pasquale e Imundi Maria.

Spett.le Archivio di Stato,
mi chiamo.... (your name) e sono cittatina statunitense di origini italiane discendente di Casale Domenico Antonio( o Domenico Francesco) nato a Prata Sannita il 10 Agosto 1857 e figlio di Pasquale e Imundi Maria, emigrato in USA nella seconda metà dell'Ottocento.

Con la presente la sottoscritta cortesemente richiede a codesto spett.le quanto in oggetto.

In attesa di riscontro ai sensi della L.241/90, si prega di far conoscere eventuali spese dovute e modalità di invio.
E' gradita l'occasione per porgere i più distinti saluti,
...........your name
...........your complete and exact address
.........your mailto
------------------------------------

and this is record about Domenico:
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/ ... rompage=99

also you can see the microfilm of Mormons center about
Registri dello stato civile, from 1816 to 1910 of Prata Sannita

http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... umns=*,0,0

many hugs, suanj
Cassell

Post by Cassell »

Thank you suanj,
First thing Mon I will have this in mail ! I cant wait for reply from them ! Do they reply in English or Itilian?
I just got in from work and i am exausted but wanted to take time to reply many thanks and a hugssssss back @ ya !
Another quick question for you before i go.... if Pasquale had Dominico would that mean Pasquale father too would be Dominoco?

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSS again !
Carol
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Cassell wrote:Thank you suanj,
First thing Mon I will have this in mail ! I cant wait for reply from them ! Do they reply in English or Itilian?
I just got in from work and i am exausted but wanted to take time to reply many thanks and a hugssssss back @ ya !
Another quick question for you before i go.... if Pasquale had Dominico would that mean Pasquale father too would be Dominoco?

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSS again !
Carol
Hi Carol, I believe that Domenico Antonio was first name of maria Imundi's father.. why I found that was an
-Domenico Antonio Imundi born 18 JUL 1830 Prata Sannita, Caserta, Italy, son of FRANCESCO IMUNDI and LUCIA DELFINO...

perhaps Maria was an daughter of Domenico Antonio Imundi, but I found not she...
....if my suggestion are just, Domenico Antonio Casale was second son of Pasquale Casale and Maria Imundi...

I found an Maria Imundi born 23 Oct 1828 but daughter of Pasquale Imundi and Angela Russo ... I know not... are necessary to wait the replies of Common and Archive...
The replies are in italian language, but I'm here for traslation!!
many hugs, suanj
Cassell

Post by Cassell »

Thank you !
I will tinker around a bit with these names. I will have letter ready and sent Mon Am! Much thanks to you again :)
hugsssssssssss Carol :)
Cassell

Post by Cassell »

suanj,
Hello again :)
I have super news ! I never heard first time back from Italy in response to the letter you had wrote for me. I re- sent e-mail last week with same letter and request and I got a letter today from Italy. Would you still be so kind to transulate it for me?

hugsssssssssssss,
Carol
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

wow!!!!
yes...you can insert here the letter or you can email me... regards,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------