Marriage & Death Documents Translated Please
Marriage & Death Documents Translated Please
I have some photos which I took from a microfilm of a Marriage & Death Certificate which I would like translated. What is the best way to send these photos to you? Thanks, S
Re: Marriage & Death Documents Translated Please
You can try to attach your photo by choosing "Upload attachment" just below the reply box.
OR
You can uupload your photos to an image-sharing site such as postimage.org or imageshack.com
Then copy and paste the link here in the forum.
T.
OR
You can uupload your photos to an image-sharing site such as postimage.org or imageshack.com
Then copy and paste the link here in the forum.
T.
Re: Marriage & Death Documents Translated Please
Hello Tessa,
I tried to send you the photos I took of the above mentioned documents the way you suggested without success. I don't really want to use an image-sharing site; is there another way I can get these photos to you? Thanks, S
I tried to send you the photos I took of the above mentioned documents the way you suggested without success. I don't really want to use an image-sharing site; is there another way I can get these photos to you? Thanks, S
Re: Marriage & Death Documents Translated Please
I've sent you a PM. Just click on the "new messages" line above the Topic here.
You can send me an email (I've included that in the PM) and I can:
1. Post your image for you
2. Translate it for you
Let me know what you would like to do...
T.
You can send me an email (I've included that in the PM) and I can:
1. Post your image for you
2. Translate it for you
Let me know what you would like to do...
T.
Re: Marriage & Death Documents Translated Please
I will send the images to you on your private e-mail address.
I will send a separate e-mail for each image to make sure you receive them properly. Please try to translate for me.
Thanks very much!
S.
I will send a separate e-mail for each image to make sure you receive them properly. Please try to translate for me.
Thanks very much!
S.
Re: Marriage & Death Documents Translated Please
Received the images...send response. 
T.
T.

