This is a hard one to read, but I am interested in the information about the witnesses.
Thanks,
Jerry
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/69 ... ttlep.jpg/
Can someone read the info about the witnesses?
Can someone read the info about the witnesses?
Researching Crispino, Simeone, Cillo, & Girardi in Rotondi & Cervinara. Malvuccio, Lo Grande, Astone, & Munforti in Raccuja.
Re: Can someone read the info about the witnesses?
First witness looks like Giuesppe Marello age 30 maybe someone can give a second look
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Can someone read the info about the witnesses?
I don't see any witnesses on this image... 
T.
T.
Re: Can someone read the info about the witnesses?
I had to much vino yesterday
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Can someone read the info about the witnesses?
adelfio wrote:I had to much vino yesterday
Marty
You can NEVER have too much vino
T.
