looking for the marriage's of Giuseppe Ligrani

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Della

looking for the marriage's of Giuseppe Ligrani

Post by Della »

Giueseppe Ligrani was born 10-24-1896 Potenza Italy.He was married the first time to a women I am guessing when he was in his twenties I don't know her name but I do know they were married in Potenza Italy.So that maybe hard to find.Giueseppe second marriage was to Caterina Brienza born 11-24-1892 Potenza Italy.Married 1929 or 1930 Potenza Italy.
Thank You Della
mishka542@cox.net
pink67
Master
Master

Re: looking for the marriage's of Giuseppe Ligrani

Post by pink67 »

Hi Della,

Giuseppe Ligrani married Caterina Brienza in Potenza on 25 november 1922. I read this annotation marriage on the original birth acts for Giuseppe and Caterina on the site Ancestry.com

Birth act number 499 - Year 1896

Ligrani Giuseppe was born in Potenza on the day 24 october 1896, son of Michele Ligrani age 26, farmer resident in Potenza and of Domenica Siminiello?, farmer. Address where the birth occurred was Via Carbonara
Marriage Annotation on the left side:
On the day 25 november 1922 Giuseppe Ligrani married Caterina Brienza of Pignola daughter of the living Michele.

image here:
http://postimage.org/image/2hmy6zi5g/

Birth Act number 103 - Year 1892

Brienza Caterina Francesca Paola was born in Pignola [Potenza Province] on the day 24 november 1892, daughter of Michele age 28, farmer and of Albano Rosa farmer, in their house at the address Via [street] Vallone number 21.
Marriage Annotation on the righ side:
Brienza Caterina married Giuseppe Ligrani in Potenza on the day 25 november 1922.

Image:
http://postimage.org/image/2hpr2ro9w/

There is no annotation of Giuseppe's first marriage, are you absolutely sure that he married before 1922?

Laura
Della

Re: looking for the marriage's of Giuseppe Ligrani

Post by Della »

yes i have a photo of her and him on there wedding day the thing that is sad is that no one put her name or the date of the marriage there must be a way i could find this out do you have any ideas that may work thanks Della