http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/19 ... c0011.jpg/
Please help in this translation.
Thank you,
Diane
Note translation
- chickenwoman
- Veteran

- Posts: 161
- Joined: 23 Jun 2010, 01:44
- Location: California
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Note translation
this is the second part of the letter
The left side states:
I answer to what you desire to know
Melissa arrived in America in 1920, March 22, on the ship Dante Alighieri, when she was 5 years old, her correct name is Carmela
I hope everything goes well[/color]
(This was very difficult to understand, he named the ship as "Dand lichiri" and I had to perform a search on Ellis Island to get confirmation, Carmela was travelling with her mother Concetta Mangiagli and with her siblings Gaetano and Giuseppe)
The right side states
I finish here since I have nothing else to tell you.
Greetings and hugs from me to the whole family. God bless you.
Your father Paolo Bonfiglio
The left side states:
I answer to what you desire to know
Melissa arrived in America in 1920, March 22, on the ship Dante Alighieri, when she was 5 years old, her correct name is Carmela
I hope everything goes well[/color]
(This was very difficult to understand, he named the ship as "Dand lichiri" and I had to perform a search on Ellis Island to get confirmation, Carmela was travelling with her mother Concetta Mangiagli and with her siblings Gaetano and Giuseppe)
The right side states
I finish here since I have nothing else to tell you.
Greetings and hugs from me to the whole family. God bless you.
Your father Paolo Bonfiglio
- chickenwoman
- Veteran

- Posts: 161
- Joined: 23 Jun 2010, 01:44
- Location: California