apostille then translation?

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Lousdepot
Rookie
Rookie

apostille then translation?

Post by Lousdepot »

I finally have all my documents now i need an apostille and translation. which one is first? and does anyone know a good translation service to use in boston area?? thanks
DeFilippis78
Master
Master

Re: apostille then translation?

Post by DeFilippis78 »

It doesnt really matter which is first. I sent my ORIGINAL documents out for the seal and COPIES of the document out for translation. You dont send the original to the translator.
jcat
Veteran
Veteran

Post by jcat »

I used Gabriella Einaga for translations,she's very reasonably priced,does a great job! She did all of my translations, and the Miami consulate accepted them all,no problems. you can scan and email them to her and she will email your translated docs back to you,very simple and this way you can send your originals for apostilles while your translations are being done....It's been awhile since i used her services,can't remember her contact info,do a google search,she's there...hope this helps
jamescatizoneitaliandualcitizenship.com
trinasignoriello
Rookie
Rookie

doing mu own translation?

Post by trinasignoriello »

anyone know if i am allowed to do my own translations? i am a certified teacher of italian. thanks!
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Post by johnnyonthespot »

There are a few consulates in the US that push applicants towards a list of "approved" translators, but in general translations can be done by anyone, the only requirement that they be done in a professional manner and are accurate.
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)
ericataylor22
Rookie
Rookie

Post by ericataylor22 »

I am currently working with Gabriella Einaga and she is a gemand reasonably priced. You send her scans of the original documents, and she sends back the translations. You can play her by check/money order or by PayPal.

Her info is:
Gabriella Eingag

Home: 916.456.4840 / Cell: 530.300.0164

gabriella_einaga@att.net