Le famiglie di Vallelunga", author Giuseppe Cipolla

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
piazza16428
Veteran
Veteran

Post by piazza16428 »

Can someone give me information on how I may obtain a copy of the following book.

Guiseppe Cipolla has also written other books about Vallelunga Pratameno, Caltanissetta, Sicily and I am trying to locate copies of these also.

Thanks
Sam Piazza 8O
piazza16428
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Le famiglie di Vallelunga", author Giuseppe Cipolla

Post by piazza16428 »

Marcello_DAleo wrote:
In the book "le famiglie di Vallelunga" when the author write about Calcedonia Scarpinato he says that her husband Loreto Piazza was son of Manfredi and Rosalia Lo Destro. The last time I have searched only for Carla (there is no Carla but only Calcedonia) Scarpinato but I haven't searched for Loreto Piazza.

Now i am reading the book at pages 302-303 were the author write about the family of Loreto Piazza, and he says that Loreto Piazza was son of Manfredi and Rosalia LODATO

I am hoping that if there is anyone out there that has a copy of the book Le Famiglie Di Vallelunga by Guiseppe Copolla I would reimburse anyone who would graciously copy pages from the book that deal with the Piazza Family. I have received messages from individuals on this site who have access to the book and I would love to have copies of the pages that they have refrenced and any other pages that deal with the Piazza Family. Again I will gladly reimburse anyone for their time and effort. You may e-mail the pages to: spiazza @ orangelake.com

Thank you very much in advance
CiaoJudy

Post by CiaoJudy »

Hi Sam,
Did you ever find this book? I'd like to order one as well!!

Judy
Jamestown, NY
piazza16428
Veteran
Veteran

Post by piazza16428 »

Yes I have copies of the books now. They are great to have. I had a relative that went to Sicily and picked up copies for me. A fantantic find, lots of families and lots of information.
CiaoJudy

Post by CiaoJudy »

Would you be willing to sell a copy and if so, how much? Otherwise I am looking for Conti family from Vallelunga. Would love to have info from book.
piazza16428
Veteran
Veteran

Post by piazza16428 »

I can make a copy of the pages of the Conti Family Genealogy, if you want to send me an e-mail at piazza16428@gmail I will send you electronic copies. By the way I have Conti Family members on the tree we have created at www.piazzafamiglia.tribalpages.com.

Conti, Anthony S (???? - 1980)
Conti, Christina (b.1976)
Conti, Francis
Conti, Fredrick
Conti, Jacqueline
Conti, Jennifer
Conti, Laura Lee
Conti, Meggan (b.1985)
Conti, Sebastiana
ray1955
Elite
Elite

Post by ray1955 »

I am not sure if this book is available state side I am assuming its not. Piazza, are there any listings in the book for Spoto's?