I kind of chopped this one off on the right side a little!
Record #265
Antonio Cillo
Notified: 8:16 AM can't read the day ?, Sept 1884, born (?)
Place: Via Scalamoni, Cervinara
F: Marsillo Cillo, age ?, occupation ?
M: Teresa Esposito, farmer
W#1: Gennaro Piccolo, age 66, farmer
W#2: LuigiLesarcilo, age 23, farmer
Thanks, jerry
http://postimage.org/image/1w8omx2o4/af056f47/
Birth record for Antonio Cillo #265
Birth record for Antonio Cillo #265
Researching Crispino, Simeone, Cillo, & Girardi in Rotondi & Cervinara. Malvuccio, Lo Grande, Astone, & Munforti in Raccuja.
Re: Birth record for Antonio Cillo #265
Haztek wrote:I kind of chopped this one off on the right side a little!
Record #265
Antonio Cillo
Notified: 8:30AM can't read the day ?,17 Sept 1884, born on the 16th (sedici)
Place: Via Scalamoni, Cervinara
F: Marsilio Cillo, age ?46, occupation ? I see contadino
M: Teresa Esposito, farmer
W#1: Gennaro Piccolo, age 66, farmer
W#2: Luigi Leparulo, age 29, farmer
Thanks, jerry
http://postimage.org/image/1w8omx2o4/af056f47/
T.
