Thank you....I'm having trouble making out the names and the ages. I think the names are Gaitano Mastroberti and for the bride the last name is Curcio? I can't make out her first name and the ages for the couple.
http://postimage.org/image/80zqlghw/
Translation help
Re: Translation help
Looks like Gaetano Mastroberti age 54 son of deceased Vito and Maddalena Anna Marie Curcio age 46? daughter of Andrea
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Translation help
Thank you...Do you know if there is an English version for the name Gaetano?
Re: Translation help
From what I have seen Gaetano usually is Guy in englishrancelli wrote:Thank you...Do you know if there is an English version for the name Gaetano?
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Translation help
Here's a site you can use for future reference...
Italian Given Names and their English Equivalents
http://www.reocities.com/Heartland/Poin ... ename.html
As you can see, Gaetano would be Americanized as Thomas or Guy(as Marty said
)
T.
Italian Given Names and their English Equivalents
http://www.reocities.com/Heartland/Poin ... ename.html
As you can see, Gaetano would be Americanized as Thomas or Guy(as Marty said
T.

