Could someone translate this for me? Italian to English.

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Tavano1893

Could someone translate this for me? Italian to English.

Post by Tavano1893 »

Hue !! Ciao Cristina stamattina mi è arrivata al Comune la tua piccola lettera con il mini-Poster della fotografia scattata a Panni da tuo marito,ebbene Cristina io mi ricordo bene di quello che hai chiesto,non è un problema,non me ne sono dimendicato,però questo lo posso fare dopo il 13 giugno perchè adesso in Italia ci sono le ELEZIONI-VOTAZIONI,quindi sono molto impegnato,una cosa è certa che tu avrai tutti i certificati che vuoi però non te li manderò via e-mail ma per lettera così avrai proprio i documenti originali-Ti chiedo scusa se non posso fare prima ma purtroppo sono impegnato in molte cose,PERO' MANTENGO SEMPRE LE PROMESSE OK!!!Poi,ci tengo molto ad aiutare gli Italiani residenti all'Estero,perchè capisco i sacrifici che hanno fatto i loro genitori,i loro discendenti e quindi per me è un piacere dargli una mano-Infatti non sei l'unica,molti si collegano con me dal Canada,Argentina,Australia,Venezuela,U.S.A.Germania,Francia ecc..perchè sono Italiani e vanno RISPETTATI ok!!Questo modo di comunicare penso...che anche ti aiuterà,perchè riuscirai meglio ancora capire di più l'Italiano,ed io sono a disposizione-(Forse lo capisce di più tuo marito...non ti arrabbiare..scherzo)Quando vuoi/volete comunicare anche per telefono o per lettera non ci sono problemi-
Croce Antonio Via Manara n.16- 71020Panni (FG)Italia
Tel.0881/965110
Mandami un e-mail se ti è arrivato il messaggio anche stasera-Vi saluto un amico paesano italiano semplice
CIAO!!! Croce Antonio

Thank you!!! Kristin
maria12000

Re: Could someone translate this for me? Italian to English

Post by maria12000 »

You can go to www.babelfish.altavista.com and it will translate for you.
maple62
Rookie
Rookie

Post by maple62 »

Kristin,
In brief....it translates that your letter has been received and he will gladly assist in anyway that he can, he says he hasn't forgotten! However, due to the local elections on at the moment, he won't have time until after June 13th. He will also endeavour to send you the original certificates by post and not by email as you requested. He welcomes at anytime a telephone call if you want.
Regards
Michael
Tavano1893

Post by Tavano1893 »

Thank you Michael! you are the best!
maple62
Rookie
Rookie

Post by maple62 »

Your very welcome...

The letter also mentions that he is indebted to any italian, their parents, grandparents for everything they have done for his country, which is why he is very keen to help. He also has enquiries from the other countries he mentioned and although he will be kept busy he will keep his promise to you. His quote "MANTENGO SEMPRE LE PROMESSE OK".

Thanks

Michael
Tavano1893

Post by Tavano1893 »

thank you, again.

Did you grow up speaking Italian or did you learn it on your own?
maple62
Rookie
Rookie

Post by maple62 »

I grew up living in London, England, but thankfully both my parents who were born in Italy spoke to me, my brother and my sister in Italian. I guess I learnt the English at school.
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Kristin: little translation:

Hue !!
Hey!!

Ciao Cristina stamattina mi è arrivata al Comune la tua piccola lettera con il mini-Poster della fotografia scattata a Panni da tuo marito,
hi cristina today in city hall I receveid your little letter with large photo that your husband made in Panni

ebbene Cristina io mi ricordo bene di quello che hai chiesto,non è un problema,non me ne sono dimendicato,però questo lo posso fare dopo il 13 giugno perchè adesso in Italia ci sono le ELEZIONI-VOTAZIONI,
well Cristina I remember very well all you ask me, is no problem for me, I remember , but this I can make after 13 june why in Italy are the elections(no political)

quindi sono molto impegnato,una cosa è certa che tu avrai tutti i certificati che vuoi però non te li manderò via e-mail ma per lettera così avrai proprio i documenti originali-
so I've many job, but is sure that you will have all certificates that you want but no throught email but with normal letter so you will have really the original documents...

Ti chiedo scusa se non posso fare prima ma purtroppo sono impegnato in molte cose,PERO' MANTENGO SEMPRE LE PROMESSE OK!!!
excuse me if I cannot make this before , but I've many job, but my promises is very sure ok!!

Poi,ci tengo molto ad aiutare gli Italiani residenti all'Estero,perchè capisco i sacrifici che hanno fatto i loro genitori,i loro discendenti e quindi per me è un piacere dargli una mano-Infatti non sei l'unica,molti si collegano con me dal Canada,Argentina,Australia,Venezuela,U.S.A.Germania,Francia ecc..
Moreover I glad to help the italian in foreign countries, why I understand all sacrifices that they made the realtives, the descendants and so for me is very pleasant to give an hand.... In fact are many persons that link me from Canada, Argentina, Australia, Venezuela, USA, Germany, French.. etc..

perchè sono Italiani e vanno RISPETTATI ok!!Questo modo di comunicare penso...che anche ti aiuterà,perchè riuscirai meglio ancora capire di più l'Italiano,ed io sono a disposizione-(Forse lo capisce di più tuo marito...non ti arrabbiare..scherzo)Quando vuoi/volete comunicare anche per telefono o per lettera non ci sono problemi-

why are all italians and so must respected ok! This way of to communicate I think... that also help you, why will understand better the italian language and I'm your disposition for this..(perhaps understand better your husband.. please no angry is an joke) When you want communicate also for telephone or by letter no are problem..

Croce Antonio Via Manara n.16- 71020Panni (FG)Italia
Tel.0881/965110

Mandami un e-mail se ti è arrivato il messaggio anche stasera-Vi saluto un amico paesano italiano semplice
Send me an email- if you receveid this message- also this evening.. regards from an simply frienditalian " paisan"
CIAO!!! Croce Antonio
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Tavano1893

Post by Tavano1893 »

Michael - you are very lucky to know the language. I'm trying to learn, but it is very difficult. How is the weather in London?

Suanj - Thank you so much for translating. I knew I would get great help on this message board!

Kristin
maple62
Rookie
Rookie

Post by maple62 »

Kristin,

As we speak it is dark grey clouds and raining, but I guess that's what everyone expects in England....rain! We've just had on Friday last the hottet day of the year at 28 cent/82 deg.

Don't hesitate to post anything else you need translating, as you said there are quite a few people who regularly trip over themselves to help.

Michael