Photo Transcription

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
smv923
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: 06 Nov 2011, 12:25
Location: New York State

Photo Transcription

Post by smv923 »

I do have the names for the individuals on the back of this photo. Is the remaining text the name of a specific place? Thanks for any help.
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Photo Transcription

Post by Tessa78 »

I see:
Io e Carlo Eucchiara a S. Leone -
Giovannino ha tirato la foto


"Me and Carlo Eucchiara at S. Leone -
Giovannino shot the photo"

T.
User avatar
liviomoreno
Master
Master
Posts: 7116
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: Photo Transcription

Post by liviomoreno »

Should be Carlo Cucchiara. The surname Eucchiara does not exist :P
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Photo Transcription

Post by Tessa78 »

What was I thinking??? :oops:

Thanks, Livio!

T.
Post Reply