How do I search Sava for info on GM and Lecce for info on GF?
My grandparents left family behind and I want to find out if any family exists
there now.
Jack
manckj
Sava and Lecce search
- Italysearcher
- Master

- Posts: 3470
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
- Location: Sora, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Sava and Lecce search
Italian white pages www.paginebiache.it
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
Re: Sava and Lecce search
Thank you, but, I cannot get into this website.
I believe I have family in Sava, Italy. Surname Nardella, Buccoliero.
I am planning on visiting Sava and Lecce, but, would first like to try and make contact.
Any ideas.
Jack Mancini
RI, USA
I believe I have family in Sava, Italy. Surname Nardella, Buccoliero.
I am planning on visiting Sava and Lecce, but, would first like to try and make contact.
Any ideas.
Jack Mancini
RI, USA
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Sava and Lecce search
The URL was misspelled. Try this:
http://www.paginebianche.it/index_en.html
http://www.paginebianche.it/index_en.html
Re: Sava and Lecce search
Livio,
I visited your website. Very well done. Much work.
Thank you for your help.
Jack
I visited your website. Very well done. Much work.
Thank you for your help.
Jack
