Sava and Lecce search

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
manckj
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 30
Joined: 08 Nov 2005, 00:00

Sava and Lecce search

Post by manckj »

How do I search Sava for info on GM and Lecce for info on GF?
My grandparents left family behind and I want to find out if any family exists
there now.
Jack
manckj
User avatar
Italysearcher
Master
Master
Posts: 3470
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
Location: Sora, Italy
Contact:

Re: Sava and Lecce search

Post by Italysearcher »

Italian white pages www.paginebiache.it
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
User avatar
manckj
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 30
Joined: 08 Nov 2005, 00:00

Re: Sava and Lecce search

Post by manckj »

Thank you, but, I cannot get into this website.
I believe I have family in Sava, Italy. Surname Nardella, Buccoliero.
I am planning on visiting Sava and Lecce, but, would first like to try and make contact.
Any ideas.
Jack Mancini
RI, USA
User avatar
liviomoreno
Master
Master
Posts: 7116
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: Sava and Lecce search

Post by liviomoreno »

The URL was misspelled. Try this:
http://www.paginebianche.it/index_en.html
User avatar
manckj
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 30
Joined: 08 Nov 2005, 00:00

Re: Sava and Lecce search

Post by manckj »

Livio,
I visited your website. Very well done. Much work.
Thank you for your help.
Jack
Post Reply