GENEALOGICAL RESEARCHS IN CUNEO PROVINCE

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
alex.cuneo.italy

GENEALOGICAL RESEARCHS IN CUNEO PROVINCE

Post by alex.cuneo.italy »

Saludos, me llamo Alessandro y vivo en la provincia de Cuneo, en Italia. Por mucho tiempo, yo hago la investigacion genealogica en mi provincia para los americanos y los argentinos de origen italiana que necesitan los documentos para la ciudadania italiana, o que quieren las noticias de sus parientes, o para reconstruir la historia de su familia de origen. Contactame sin compromiso. Ciao, Alex

Greetings, my name is Alessandro and I live in Cuneo province of Italy. For some time I have been doing genealogical research in my province for Americans and Argentineans of Italian heritage who need to obtain documents for Italian citizenship, or to have news of their relatives, or to reconstruct the history of their family of origin. Contact me without obligation. Ciao, Alex.

SALVE, MI CHIAMO ALESSANDRO E ABITO IN PROVINCIA DI CUNEO. DA TEMPO MI OCCUPO DI RICERCHE GENEALOGICHE NELLA MIA PROVINCIA PER ARGENTINI DI ORIGINE ITALIANA CHE NECESSITANO DI OTTENERE DOCUMENTI PER LA CITTADINANZA O PER AVERE NOTIZIE DI PARENTI O PER RICOSTRUIRE LA STORIA DELLA PROPRIA FAMIGLIA DI ORIGINE. CONTATTATEMI SENZA IMPEGNO. ALEX.
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Re: GENEALOGICAL RESEARCHS IN CUNEO PROVINCE

Post by wldspirit »

Welcome to IG Alex!!

Are you offering your services for free to our membership? All help provided here at the forum is done on a volunteer basis. We do not advertise services nor do we promote paid genealogist.

We look forward to your participation here at the forum!!
wldspirit

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
alex.cuneo.italy

Post by alex.cuneo.italy »

wldspirit wrote:Welcome to IG Alex!!

Are you offering your services for free to our membership? All help provided here at the forum is done on a volunteer basis. We do not advertise services nor do we promote paid genealogist.

We look forward to your participation here at the forum!!
wldspirit
Dear Mr. Wldspirit,

about genealogical researchs if I have some informations about places and people, I've no problem to give my informations free.

I know very well this world to understand that very few people are agree to pay for informations about their ancestors.

Few people are availbale to spend time and money to find records for people never seen before.

My offer is different. I'm not an agency. But I've experience in this field.
If someone is interesting in my help, I'm available.
But obviously I cant do it without a little fee for the time and the work I done.

I hope my availability is not offended the spirit of this forum will even members of it.

Sincerily.

Alex
perthro

Post by perthro »

Hello everybody,

After a simple google research, I find your forum and I'm very interesting about it. I'm french (so, sorry for my poor english) and I have some italian ancestors in the Cuneo province, in the village of Torre Mondovi.

I have no information about it, so, I have to describe my poor source.

Rosa Maria GERBINO was born in Torre Mondovi the 27 july 1875 for emmigrate in France with his first husband near Saint-Etienne. I have no data about her in Italy except the name of her parents : Antonio GERBINO and Therese RIZZE.

If you can help me, I thank you in advance!

Ghislain
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Dear Ghislane.
First go to http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... tters.html for Italian form letters.
Go to www.nonsolocap.it and put in Torre Mondovi and click CERCA. When postal code, Torre Mondovi, (Provincia) and Region come up on screen click on Torre Modnovi and a website for the town will appear. Scroll down to Municipio for address of the Uffico Di Stato Civile for documents (birth,marriage or death records if available). On the right is website for additonal (tourist) information about the town. =Peter=
~Peter~
Underworldfreak

Post by Underworldfreak »

Hey Alex

I live in a america but my great-great grandparents are from Cuneo, I'm trying to get more information on my family because my grandpa says that he knows very little because he never did ask his father about family.

When they got to america they changed their last name to Sardello but my grandpa thinks that in Cuneo it would have been Sordello.

Just wondering if you could help.

Thanks
Alexandra