Still looking for my sister

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
gxk459
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 25
Joined: 13 Jul 2011, 18:37

Still looking for my sister

Post by gxk459 »

After writing to the mayor of Naples a form was sent to us -it is very hard to read but looks as if a Luglio Francesca and Rosa Santaniello adopted my sister Maria Rubelli in 1952. If anyone knows anything where I can contact please reply
Blessings and thank you
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Still looking for my sister

Post by suanj »

Hi,
and in the form it is wrote the residence of Francesco Luglio and Rosa Santaniello?
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
Italysearcher
Master
Master
Posts: 3470
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
Location: Sora, Italy
Contact:

Re: Still looking for my sister

Post by Italysearcher »

1.
Santaniello ROSA
Via Lepanto 83 - 80125 Napoli (NA)
tel: 081 624474

In the phone book. Francesco Luglio is not listed.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
gxk459
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 25
Joined: 13 Jul 2011, 18:37

Re: Still looking for my sister

Post by gxk459 »

Thank you -after much trying to break down form her adoptive parent is Federico Negri and gives her new name as Maria Negri- I contacted the the one from Naples and he says he is not related ? It was Maria RubelliI was wondering how to get marriage records if that would help
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Still looking for my sister

Post by suanj »

Sorry... but the adoptive surname of Maria Rubelli is Negri or Luglio?
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Still looking for my sister

Post by suanj »

1 Federico Negri in Ponticelli hamleth of Napoli:
http://www.paginebianche.it/ricerca?qs= ... i+%28NA%29
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply