Musco/Mosca and Frabrizio

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
MuscoMisty11

Musco/Mosca and Frabrizio

Post by MuscoMisty11 »

I am looking for information on The Musco/Mosca and Fabrizio name.

It particular Information on Anthony(Tony)(Antonio) Musco/Mosca He was born around 1870 to parents Nicola"Nick" Musco/Mosca and Anna Luisa Fabrizio He lived in Carpineto Della Nora, Pescura, Italy. He married Maria Micolina DiTella In San Pietro, Avellana, Campobasso, Italy on 07/31/1892 He immigrated to the us in 1893 followed by his wife 5year old son nick and mother in law in 1898. He died in Louisiana 03/19/1960. I have some information on his wifes side but only the his mother and fathers name. Does anyone know anything that can help with information on his side such as brothers and sisters parents info and grandparents and so on?
vj
Master
Master

Re: Musco/Mosca and Frabrizio

Post by vj »

Welcome to the Forum!
Did you know that FamilySearch has free records for Carpineto Della Nora online?
Valarie

Records for Carpineto Della Nora can be browsed by year here:
https://www.familysearch.org/search/col ... on/2013532
---
These links may help since the records will be in Italian:
Guide to Italian Records from FamilySearch
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/search/ ... cestor.pdf

and Italian Records Extraction:
http://www.italygen.info/2010/09/italia ... ction.html
MuscoMisty11

Post by MuscoMisty11 »

Thank you so much. I am going to try them now.
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Familysearch.org
Italy, Pescara, Civil Reg...State Archive), 1866-1942
Pescara
Carpineto della Nora
Nati 1870 (Registro 8.24)
Image 6 of 26
Index #2
1870 Feb 7th 6:00 AM in the town of Carpineto della Nora appeared Nicola Mosco age 41 son of Domenicoantonio Mosco and his wife Anna Luigia Fabrizio daughter of Benardino Fabrizio gave birth to a baby boy named Antonio Mosco
Click for birth record keep click to enlarge

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
MuscoMisty11

Post by MuscoMisty11 »

Thank you sooo very much I have been looking through Italian records all night. This will help get me to the next step in now finding their parents records.
MuscoMisty11

Post by MuscoMisty11 »

Found a little more. Parents of Anthony is actually nicola mosca and luisina antonia fabrizio. Nicks parents are domenicantonio mosca and Anna silvestri their parents are donato mosca and Anna tommaso and sabatino silvestri and Maria rosini. Luisina parents are bernardo fabrizio and Anna diberto. I don't have any dates or places except for nicola and luisina had Anthony in carpineto della nora, pescura, Italy. Also some ties carpineto della nora. Terano. Italy.
musco/silvio

Post by musco/silvio »

I was just researching S. Pietro to learn more about my family heritage and I found this. I would very much like to know what you have about Antonio Musco parents. Antonios sun Nicola was my mothers grand paw and my great grandpaw. I can tell you anything you want to know and need to know. I can even email you a picture of Antonio with his family.(including his mother in law) Antonio and his wife Michaela had 6 kids together.
Nicola(who married Josephine); Jenny; Lucian(aka John; Marie; Josie; Catherine(died young) If you haven't heard of of San Amico google it and add donaldsonville, la. If you don't know the story behind Antonios family you'll find a pretty cool story about Antonio(tony) building a Chapel and having a celebration to honor a saint they believed helped heal Lucian when he was a young boy. Let me know if you want to know something else. =)