Help with Translating WW1 Military Record

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
ktpoloni
Rookie
Rookie

Help with Translating WW1 Military Record

Post by ktpoloni »

Hey I received a WW1 military record of my Great Grandfather's and was wondering if there was anyone that could help translate? They sent it in a pdf, but it's not a very good copy...anyways, any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Okay...I guess the forum has reached the max quota for attachments. So if anyone thinks they can help I will email it to you! Thanks in advance!
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Help with Translating WW1 Military Record

Post by adelfio »

Just use a photo sharing website like postimage.org you dont have to join to use the website just upload your image to postimage.org and copy and paste your thumbnail #1 to your message

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
ktpoloni
Rookie
Rookie

Post by ktpoloni »

Thanks for the tip Marty! Here's a link to my record if anyone has time and can help.

PippoM
Master
Master

Post by PippoM »

Son of Arcangelo and of the deceased Angelini (?) Carolina.
Born on March 25th (1895) in Fino del Monte, district of Clusone.
Height: m. 1,70 Chest: 90 cm. Black smooth hair. Aquiline nose. Oval chin. Brown eyes. Healthy complexion. Broken decayed teeth. Labourer. Can read and write.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
ktpoloni
Rookie
Rookie

Post by ktpoloni »

That is so cool! thanks so much. Can you read any of the stuff to the right of that?