Rosato from Corleone Sicli Italy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
figaro66
Rookie
Rookie

Rosato from Corleone Sicli Italy

Post by figaro66 »

Need help in locating Anna Rosato Possible birth around 1782 to 1800's in Corleone Sicily, San Martino Church, Her husband is Pauli Coniglio his birth is Dec 25 1782. I am looking for who her parents are / Possibly a marriage or Baptism record. Any leads or help would be appreciated.. Tracy
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Rosato from Corleone Sicli Italy

Post by adelfio »

figaro66 wrote:Need help in locating Anna Rosato Possible birth around 1782 to 1800's in Corleone Sicily, San Martino Church, Her husband is Pauli Coniglio his birth is Dec 25 1782. I am looking for who her parents are / Possibly a marriage or Baptism record. Any leads or help would be appreciated.. Tracy
If you look at Sept 6th 1801 Corleone Palermo Church of San Martino marriage of
Francesco Coniglio son of Paolo Coniglio and Ann Rosato married to Antonia Liggio daughter of Leonardo Liggio and Paula Liveioli I dont think thats the right birth date of Pauli Coniglio Dec 25th 1782 I would say Paolo Conglio was probally born abt 1750 married around 1770's
If you check this page
Italy, Catholic Church Records
Palermo
Corleone
San Martino
Battesimi 1748-1763
Image 107 of 687
click for record keep clicking to enlarge

1750 Sept born twins Paolo and Petri sons of Francesco Coniglio and Giuseppa
Coniglio 5th and six record on the right with the father being named Francesco this is more to be the possible birth record your looking for the only way to be sure is to locate the marriage record Paolo Coniglio with Anna Rosato

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
figaro66
Rookie
Rookie

Post by figaro66 »

I found that record, But I am trying to find out who Anna Rosato parents are. And if possible Leonardo Liggio Parents, I am confused because one record I have shows Leonardo married to Paula Ficara, Her parents unkown. I am going to look and see if I can find a marriage record for Paolo Coniglio and Anna Rosato, to find Parents, Thanks Marty for your time and hint :)
figaro66
Rookie
Rookie

Post by figaro66 »

HEY MARTY!!!!!!!!!!!

based off your time adgustment for Paolo Coniglio. I found the marriage record for him and Anna Rosato!!!!!!!!! Thank's. going to look at the document, wanted to share.... Tracy
figaro66
Rookie
Rookie

Post by figaro66 »

Can you help translate for me sending over marriage document....
figaro66
Rookie
Rookie

Post by figaro66 »

I am having difficulty trying to attach document. Marriage book from San Martino church in Corleone 1764-1782 for Paolo Coniglio and Anna Rosato June 22 1767 Book#41 Image#86.
I need the translation. I will continue to try to attach doc.. Thanks
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Record #324
1767 June 22 marriage of Paolo Coniglio son of Josephi Coniglio and Joannes ?????(tough one maybe Amico) marriage to Anna Rosato daughter of Pauli Rosato and Josepha Pellequino
click for record keep clicking to enlarge

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
figaro66
Rookie
Rookie

Post by figaro66 »

Thank you very Much, I knew you could help figure that one out, I am going to look for paolo Coniglio baptism, maybe that would give a clear on the mothers maiden name.. Again thanks Marty!!!!!
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Your welcome great find on the marriage record

Marty

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Its nice to have so much family in one Church you will have to go to Corleone chiesa di San Martino to see where your family walked and prayed
Anna Salvatora Rosato baptism record 1747 May 29th daughter of Paoli Rosato and Josepha Pellegrino
Click for record 4th down left side

Marty

1744 June 22 Paolino Francesco Salvatore Coniglio son of Joseph Coniglio and Joannes Musso
Click for record 5th down left side

Keep going the records are there to be had

Marty

Marty
figaro66
Rookie
Rookie

Post by figaro66 »

Marty!!!!!
Thanks for these records, It is a big help. Yes the records are there and through your Help and Hints I have been able to do some on my own. I am trying to get to Master status Like you, Remember I am just a Rookie LOL.... Tracy
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Index 960
1735 June 6th marriage of Paoli Rosato son of Melchi Rosato and Anna Rosato and Josepha Pellegrino daughter of Francisco Pellegrino and Maria Pellegrino
click for record 2nd down on left

Index 1129
1737 Nov(9bre) 28 marriage of Josephus Coniglio son of Nunzio??Coniglio and Petra Coniglio and Joannes Musso daughter of Sacghari???? and Biagio Musso
TOUGH RECORD TO READ
click for record 2nd down on left

Marty

Marty
BrunoC

Post by BrunoC »

Just some modifications on the index 1128 transcription:
1737 Nov(9bre) 28 marriage of Joseph Cuniglio son of qdm (quondam = deceased) Nunzio and qdm Petra Cuniglio with Giovanna (Johanna) Musso daughter of qdm Stefano and living (vivente) Brigitta Musso.
Bruno
figaro66
Rookie
Rookie

Post by figaro66 »

Marty & Bruno

Thank's!! Some of these records are very hard to read, especially if you dont really read latin, Thank goodness for the little Spanish I know and you guys... Appreciate it all.....
Tracy
figaro66
Rookie
Rookie

Post by figaro66 »

Marty & Bruno I found a birth record for a Joanna Musso in the San Martino Corleone Sicily Baptism book 1697-1716 Book#231 Image#295 3rd on right. I am trying to post the image for a Translation, It wont let me. According to the Marriage record says parents are Stephano and Brigitta maiden name unkown. In the same book was (2) Joseph Coniglio's Book #133 and #211. According to the previous Marriage record you sent his parents are Nunzio and Petra. Please help transcribe if you get time.. If these are the correct documents I am now entering into the 1600's.. Just One more generation back!!!!!!. Thanks in Advance, Tracy